Huawei Mate 40 vs Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Display screen film comparison
Huawei Mate 40/Pro, which will be the latest additions to Huawei Mate 40 series and probably the last to use Kirin chip-sets, have resurfaced again on Chinese social media platform Weibo with their leaked tampered display screen films.
Both phones have curved screen design with the regular having a curvature of 2.7 while Pro having a curvature of 4.0. The regular have a screen height of 6.5-inches while Pro have screen height of 6.6-inches. Both phone have narrower top and bottom bezels.
Specifications of Huawei Mate 40/Pro
Here are some of the leaked specs of these phones:
- Both phones are expected to have Kirin 9000 chip-set
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB storage capacities
- An under-display fingerprint sensor
- Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- 50 MP + 20 MP (ultra-wide) + 8 MP (telephoto)
- Supposed battery capacities : 4300, 4600, 5000 mAh
- ZTE Axon 20 5G, a new name for ZTE A20 5G, will be arriving on 1st of SeptemberAugust 17, 2020
- Nokia TA-1258, a budget phone revealed on TENAA with key specs and imagesJuly 28, 2020
- IQOO U1 with 5G revealed on Chinese mobile website with affordable pricesJuly 28, 2020
- iPhone 12 Series: New Reddit images might support previously leaked design imagesJuly 19, 2020