Xiaomi Mi 9X to come up possessing Snapdragon 675 SoC, 48MP Sony IMX586 Sensor
Recently, Weibo exposed new leak about Xiaomi Mi 9X. The phone will arrive at a launch event in China in April and the starting price will be CNY 1,699. Moreover, we got to know about the expected specifications of the upcoming Xiaomi smartphone device.
The Xiaomi Mi 9X will have the following features:
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and a teardrop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- 6GB of DDR4X RAM
- 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage
- Android 9 Pie OS software along with MIUI 10 customization
- 48MP + 13MP + 8MP triple-camera at the back
- 32MP camera at the front
- 3300mAh battery
- 18W Quick Charge 4+ fast charging
- in-display fingerprint scanner
- 2.5D holographic color scheme
- 7.5mm body thickness
- COF packaging technology
Other than these the 48MP camera will be the Sony IMX586 sensor, however, the 13MP camera will be an ultrawide unit. The device can be supposed as a successor to the Mi 6X.
Only just, XDA-Developers found out that Xiaomi is testing three new smartphones, and they thought that one of those smartphones could be the successor to the Mi 6X. As you can see the revealed specifications of the Mi 9X are similar to what Mi 6X is likely to offer.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 will be launching on 11 JuneJune 1, 2020
- New iPhone 12 leak: larger battery, enhanced Night Mode, and 120 Hz display for Pro model onlyMay 12, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S21 will be featuring 5 rear cameras with 150MP primary sensorMay 10, 2020
- Motorola upcoming flagship leaked, New Model is called Edge+March 23, 2020