Last time we see flagship from Motorola back in 2018 which is Moto Z3 having Snapdragon 835 and all flagship-level specs. After two and half years from Motorola’s last flagship, they are set to launch another flagship Phone according to Evan Blass also known as @evleaks that provide us full information about the device.
This device has OLED curved 6.67″ FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) display with a punch-hole for 25MP selfie camera in the left corner at the top. The OLED screen has 90Hz refresh rate which makes user smooth experience of screen.Its also have an in-display fingerprint scanner
At the back of the device, there are three cameras arranged in a vertical position adjacent to one another along with 108MP main shooter,16MP ultra-wide unit and an 8MP telephoto component with 3x optical zoom and dual-tone LED flashlight.
We’re expecting Motorola Edge+ comes with Snapdragon 865 chipset with a Snapdragon X55 5G modem, 8 or 12GB of RAM, and a 5,000mAh plus battery. The battery is pretty huge which gives a juice to power-hungry 5G Modem.
Motorola Edge+ Specs
- 161.1 x 71.3 x 9.5mm
- 6.67-inch OLED Waterfall display
- 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 108MP main camera 16MP and 8MP cameras,25MP front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 5G
- 8 or 12GB RAM
- 5170mAh battery
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 will be launching on 11 JuneJune 1, 2020
- New iPhone 12 leak: larger battery, enhanced Night Mode, and 120 Hz display for Pro model onlyMay 12, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S21 will be featuring 5 rear cameras with 150MP primary sensorMay 10, 2020
- OnePlus 8 Pro Leak in Robert Downey Jr’s handsMarch 17, 2020